Business Builders Marketing Social Media Policy
Business Builders Marketing uses social media channels to offer robust, two-way communication to our clients, prospects, and community. These channels include, but are not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn platforms. To best serve all publics, the following policy has been developed.
Business Builders Marketing does not endorse any product, service, views or content posted by others on our social media channels and accepts no responsibility for the linked content of other websites or platforms. As a guest posting or participating on our social media platforms, you:
- Agree not to violate laws or regulations, impersonate others, transmit false or fraudulent information, or participate in any with the intention of doing harm in any way, to anyone, any company, or any group.
- Assume all responsibility for all information that you post, send, e-mail, transmit and communicate via heritage enterprises social media channels including Facebook.
- Assume responsibility for the security, privacy, and confidentiality risks inherent in sending any content over the internet.
At our sole discretion, Business Builders Marketing reserves the right to:
- Monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue access to any Social Media Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason
- Remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials posted, placed, or found within our social media platforms
By accessing, viewing, participating or posting on any Business Builders Marketing social media site, you agree to the terms of this policy. Your use is acceptance of this policy and has the same effect as if you had actually physically signed an agreement.
Those who participate in our social media channels, do so at their own risk. They accept the responsibility for participation and hold Business Builders Marketing and their respective officers, employees, and contractors harmless from and against any losses, claims, damages, settlements, liabilities, etc. which may occur as a results of your participation and shall promptly reimburse them for any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys' fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to a Social Media Site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this Policy. You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a Social Media Site on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois and you agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in McLean County, Illinois.
Our Social Media Policy is subject to change at any time, without notice. All updates will be posted on this page. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please contact our office using the information below.
Business Builders Marketing
201 N. Prospect, Suite 3
Bloomington, IL 61704